The North Shuswap Chamber represents over 100 businesses from all along our 100km of shoreline. Construction companies to Restaurants to Accountants.
To provide a safe and nurturing community for families and individuals to live, work and play in the North Shuswap. Where businesses can thrive and support one another for positive change and sustainability. Where a quality of life is all of our responsibility.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CHAMBER
- To determine and meet members needs.
- To maintain a good relationship with other organizations for the common good of the North Shuswap region.
- To create a greater public understanding and awareness of the Chamber of Commerce role in the community.
- To develop programs and events in conjunction with members aimed at creating a high level of economic awareness and activity.
- To create and maintain an entrepreneurial spirit at all community, education and political levels.
- To monitor legislation at all levels of government, and prepare timely response to legislative proposals and to recommend improvement to existing legislation.
- To heighten credibility and leadership in the community.